Grant funding and other supports are available to First Nations and Metis communities and Aboriginal-serving organizations through four programming streams:
- Aboriginal Business Investment Fund
- Economic Partnerships Program
- Employment Partnerships Program
- Urban Initiatives Program
Help is also available to government, communities and organizations to:
- be better neighbours and partners with Aboriginal communities and organizations.
- develop action plans and long-term initiatives to increase the employment, apprenticeship and labour market opportunities for Aboriginal people.
- develop and enhance collaborative approaches to support improved outcomes for urban Aboriginal people.